At this moment only porting on scripts were moved to no longer need SUID. Within the next 2 weeks we hope to remove each and every SUID from inside of the CageFS.
Full list of changes in CageFS 3.2
- sendmail and mailman no longer need SUID to operate
- Removed CageFS FUSE completely
- DirectAdmin support
- /var/log is no longer mounted inside user's CageFS.
- Added proxyexec as a way to execute SUID binaries
- Automatically detect PostgreSQL and create links in /tmp directories
- Added hook for cPanel account termination
- Removed /etc/valiases, /etc/vfilters and mailman archives from inside of the CageFS
- Added support for Group ID instead of User ID for companies using Group ID to specify the account
- All users with same uid now added to passwd files inside CageFS
- FIX: --addrpm/--delrpm now work with full package names
# yum update cagefs --enable-repo=cloudlinux-updates-testing
# yum install cagefs --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing